We would like to assure all our customers of our contingency plan for the continuity of our support services amid ongoing concerns about the coronavirus (COVID-19), We are following Government guidelines in connection with the outbreak.
All our staff are able to work safely and securely from home if required allowing continuing remote technical support and customer service to all our customers.
In the event that all our workforce needs to work remotely, we will operate the following procedures.
- You can continue to contact our Support desk on 01604 805144 or via email on email@example.com
- We will continue to communicate internally using Microsoft Teams allowing us to collaborate remotely to support our customers
- The cloud-based systems we use ensure we can continue to remain focused on supporting your IT
- Site visits will be kept to a minimum.
- Every effort is in place to minimise the disruption to project delivery and our project team will keep you up to date should any issues arise.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and evaluate additional measures to support our customers as needs arise.
Please continue to check our service status page for regular updates.
We wish you all good health. If you have any queries, or need assistance enabling your staff to work remotely, please feel free to contact the Helpdesk on 01604 805144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org